Catering to the changing needs of our customers, we are manufacturing and exporting exceptionally durable premium grade Stainless Steel Forged Fittings developed adhering to industry standards and norms. These products are fabricated to suit the requirements of its patrons putting to use latest technology and quality raw materials made available by trusted sources of the market. Consistent performance, fine finishing and sturdy construction are some of its highlighted features. Our range of Stainless Steel Forged Fittings offers our clients a guaranteed elevated level of performance with modifications to cater to specifications provided by customers.
Stainless Steel Forged Fittings and its other types find its usage in several industries. These are just like needle & thread for many industries such as Petro Chemical Industry, Refineries, Engineering Industry, Onshore, Nuclear Plant, Chemical Industry, Steel Plants, Power Plants, Oil & Gas Industry, Fertilizer Industry, Paper Mills.
- High strength and tension
- Corrosion resistance
- Excellent dimensional accuracy
- Excellent working pressure
- Surface treatment as per request
- Smoothly finished surface
- Accurate dimensional finish
- Highly durable in construction
- Precise in dimension and accurate in size
- Available in various shapes and sizes
- Ability to withstand excess stress/pressure
- Resistance to high temperature and extreme weather conditions
- Wooden cases/pallets packaging (depending on client's order)
- Compatible for chemical, construction and various other heavy duty industries
- Types of Forged Fittings : Socket Weld Type & Screwed (SCRD) Type
- Sand blasting is performed to enhance the quality.
- Standard grade of raw materials used in manufacturing: ASTM A182 F 304, 304H, 317L, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 321, 347, 904L
- Honoured with Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B
R. K. Building, No.03. 8th Khetwadi, Shop No.08, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India