We are known as one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Ibr Carbon Steel Pipe. These products are generally used in power plants, refineries, chemical industries and fertilizer industries. Manufactured using excellent quality material, these pipes have the capacity to bear high pressure liquid and steam. Known for their corrosion resistance, fine finishing, high tensile strength and longer functional life, Ibr Carbon Steel Pipe is highly appreciated by our clients.
- High strength and tension
- Sea worthy export packaging
- Good seamless finishing
- Surface treatment as per request
- Smoothly finished surface
- Available in various shapes and sizes
- Available Sizes: Varies From 1/2 "NB UP TO 24" NB OD from 13. 7 mm to 711. 2 mm
- Available Types : Seamless / LSAW pipes/ ERW / Welded
- Available Form : Round, Rectangular, Square, Hydraulic, ETC.
- Value added services: Hot Dip Galvanizing, Draw & Expansion, Three Layer Polyethylene Coating, Three Layer Polypropelene Coating, Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating
- Materials used in construction: ASTM A A 53 GR. A & B , B & C . API 5L GR. B , API 5L X 42, ASTM A 106 GR. A, ASTM A333 GR.6
- We are awarded with Mill Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B