Having established ourselves as a leading manufacturer and exporter in this domain, we are offering our clients premium grade Copper Nickel Tube. Backed by an expert team of professionals, our merchandise is duly tested as per the set parameters providing our clients with products designed to meet their varying requirements. Utilization of raw materials procured from trusted sources of the market enhances the quality of the articles produced making them a suitable choice for their customers. Owing to its characteristics of elongated service life and higher resistance to wear and tear, the Copper Nickel Tube is an asset to its clientele available at leading market prices.
- Accurate dimensional finish
- Highly durable in construction
- Precise in dimension and accurate in size
- Longer life due to nondestructive properties
- Smoothly finished surface
- Available in various shapes and sizes
- Size: Varies from 6.35mm OD upto 152.4 mm OD in 0.6 to 08 mm thickness
- Available Types : Seamless Type/ Welded Type and ERW Type
- Available Form : Round, U Shape, Coil, Pan Cake etc.
- Value Added Services: Bending services
- Range : 6.35 mm OD upto 254 mm OD in 0.6 TO 20 mm thickness.
- Type : Seamless / ERW / Welded
- Form : Round, Square, Rectangular, Coil, U Tube, Pan Cake.
- Length : Single Random, Double Random & Required Length
- End : Plain End, Bevelled End
Copper Alloy Tube
Copper Tube : Electrolytic / Dioxide
Copper Nickel Tube / Cupro Nickel Tube :
ASTM / ASME SB 111 UNS NO. C 70600 ( CU -NI- 90/10) / C 71500 ( CU -NI- 70/30) / C 71640 ( CU-NI-66/30/2/2)
Admiralty Brass Tube :
ASTM / ASME SB 111 UNS NO. C 44300 ( ALLOY 443)
Aluminium Brass Tube :
ASTM / ASME SB 111 UNS NO. C 68700 ( ALLOY 687)
R. K. Building, No.03. 8th Khetwadi, Shop No.08, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India