Alloy Steel Forged Fittings
Product Code : 12
- Highly efficient in use
- Accurate dimensional finish
- Highly durable in construction
- Precise in dimension and accurate in size
- Longer life due to nondestructive properties
- Resistance to high temperature and extreme weather conditions
- Compatible for chemical, construction and various other heavy duty industries
- Available Range: 1/2 "NB to 4" NB in 3000 LBS, 6000 LBS, 9000 LBS available with NACE MR 01-75.
- Available Types :Socket Weld (S/W) & SCREWED (SCRD)
- Available Form : Elbow 45 deg & 90 degree, tee, union, full coupling, half coupling, cross, cap, swage type nipple, plug, bush
- Hot Dip Galvanizing and Sand Blasting Services are provided as value added service.
- Materials used for construction: ASTM A182 F1/F5/F22/F91/F9/F11.
- Awarded with Manufacturer Test Certificate as per EN 10204 / 3.1B
R. K. Building, No.03. 8th Khetwadi, Shop No.08, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India